15 February 2011
Jerry Waxman M.A., B.S., B.B.A.
is an adventurer, a traveler, a writer, and an educator. He is creating the WorldsWays information and entertainment network.
Make This Life An Adventure To Remember
About Articles of Teaching and Education
by Jerry Waxman
This website is dedicated to becoming the greatest repository of quality articles on education and teaching in the world. Our purpose is simple: We want to be the place where teachers will learn from other teachers . . . real teachers. We aim to be the place where real teachers are free to exhibit their skills – they can teach and impart wisdom to other teachers.
This website is not connected with or limited by any educational institution or enterprise. We freely publish articles and research papers that may go against the grain of “common wisdom.” This is because what often passes for common wisdom is not wisdom at all, but rather adherence to conventional thinking and practices regardless of their outcome.
This website is for teachers who, while they may have little or no faith in the education system, still maintain that education is the most valuable assett of any individual. It is also the most valuable assett of any society. We, as educators, carry the most enormous responsibility of any profession. It is time for us to realize this. And when our societies come to recognize teachers as skilled professionals and informed leaders, we must be worthy of that recognition.
This website has a number of features to help bring us to our goal.
- The newsletter “Active Minds” is free to join. Stay informed. Receive periodic updates that will inspire and fire up the teacher in you.
Membership to the website is available to subscribers of “Active Minds.” As a member of Teaching Articles.Net you can let your voice be heard.
- Comment on the articles, join discussions
- Write and publish your own articles.
- Even have your own blog!
- Members may have their own blogs, free. Express yourself in your very own TeachingArticles blog. Publish articles of your choosing. Manage the discussions. You may even monetize your blog for some extra cash.
- Get started by subscribing to “Active Minds” now. Enter your name and a valid email address in one of the subscription forms on the website.
For more information about this website or its contents, or if you just want to send an email to the administrator, be sure to visit the Contact Page
Thank you for dropping by. And Thank you for all you do.
Keep a smile on your face and a dance in your feet